Tuesday, November 27, 2012



William Rea, MD

Founder & Director of the Environmental Health Center, Dallas 
Past President, American Academy of Environmental Medicine                  SAYS
"Sensitivity to electromagnetic radiation is the emerging health problem of the 21st century.  It is imperative health practitioners, governments, schools and parents learn more about it. The human health stakes are significant".

Please check if the finding are true by experimenting the following test.
Microwave test - an eye opener
 Very interesting!!!! Is it time to act???????
Below is a Science fair project presented by a girl in a 
secondary school in Sussex . 
In it she took filtered water and divided it into two parts.
The first part she heated to boiling in a pan on the stove,
 and the second part she heated to boiling in a microwave.
Then after cooling she used the water to water two identical 
plants to see if there would be any difference in the growth 
between the normal boiled water and the water boiled in a 
She was thinking that the structure or energy of the water
 may be compromised by microwave.
As it turned out, even she was amazed at the difference, 
after the experiment which was repeated by her class mates
 a number of times and had the same result

It has been known for some years that the problem with microwaved
 anything is not the radiation people used to worry about, it's how it
corrupts the DNA in the food so the body can not recognize it.
Microwaves don't work different ways on different substances. Whatever
 you put into the microwave suffers the same destructive process.
 Microwaves agitate the molecules to move faster and faster. This
 movement causes friction which denatures the original make-up of 
the substance.
It results in destroyed vitamins, minerals, proteins 
and generates the new stuff called radiolytic compounds, things that
 are not found in nature.
 So the body wraps it in fat cells to protect itself from the dead
 food or it eliminates it fast. Think of all the Mothers heating up
 milk in these 'Safe' appliances. What about the nurse in Canada 
that warmed up blood for a transfusion patient and accidentally killed
 him when the blood went in dead. But the makers say it's safe. But 
proof is in the pictures of living plants dying!!!

Prepared By: William P. Kopp
A. R. E. C. Research Operations

Ten Reasons to dispose off  your Microwave Oven 
From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German 
clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave
 oven sitting
 in our kitchens. Based on this research, one can conclude
article with the following: 

1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes
 long term - permanent - brain damage by 'shorting out' electrical
 impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].
2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown 
by-products created in microwaved food.
3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered
 by continually eating microwaved foods.
4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long 
term, permanent] within the human body.
5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced
 or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the 
human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.
6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals 
when cooked in microwave ovens.
7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths
 [tumours]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer 
in UK and  America . 
8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells
 to increase in human blood.
9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune
deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration,
 emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.