1. Remove all dairy products two days before you begin your cleanse. Dairy products may interfere with the detoxification process, as they are slowly digested by the body. Your body must rid itself of any toxins from too much dairy products before you begin cleansing your lungs.
2. Drink 1cup of herbal laxative tea before you go to bed the evening before Day 1 of your 3-day cleanse. This will rid your system of any toxins in your intestines that may tend to constipate you. Your lungs must not be overworked by blockages anywhere in the body during your detoxification. There are many brands of herbal laxative teas. "Get Regular" by Yogi is among the top brands. Yogi tea can be found in most supermarkets in the natural-foods section, and in health-food stores.
3. Squeeze two whole lemons into 8 to10 oz. of water before you eat breakfast. This will prepare you to digest powerful alkalizing foods that will help your lungs regenerate themselves.
4. Drink 10 oz. of purge grapefruit juice with breakfast. If you do not enjoy the taste of grapefruit juice, dilute it with a bottle of spring water or substitute with pineapple juice. These juices contain natural antioxidants that promote a healthy respiratory system.
5. Drink 8 to 10 oz. of pure carrot juice between breakfast and lunch. Carrot juice will help you alkalize your blood during your 3-day detox. Because of its beta-carotene content, which the body turns into Vitamin A, carrot juice aids in a clean and healthy respiratory system.
6. Drink one 12-oz. glass of potassium juice with lunch. Potassium is a powerful agent that will act as a cleansing tonic when ingested in liquid form. Creating a potassium juice involves juicing carrots, celery, spinach, parsley and sea greens. If you don't have a juicer, simply mix 2 oz. of Noni juice with an 8 oz. glass of spring water. Noni juice can be purchased from most health-food stores. There are several brands of Noni on the market. It is important to buy pure Noni juice. Tree of Life is one of the few companies that offers pure Noni juice.
7. Prepare and drink 1 cup of mucus-cleansing tea 1 hour before dinner. Mucus-cleansing tea is rich in rose hips, ginger and peppermint. These herbs help alleviate stuffy noses, mucus buildup and congestion. Cleansing tea is readily available in most supermarkets and health-food stores.
8. Drink 12 oz. of pure cranberry juice before bed. Cranberry juice helps fight off bacteria in the lungs that could cause infections. Cranberries are very powerful antioxidants and promote healthy blood and urine.
Body Care and Exercise
9. Sit in a sauna for at least 20 minutes each day of your cleanse. If a sauna is not available, take a 20-minute hot bath. It is important to allow your body to lose as many toxins through perspiration as possible. A sauna or bath will promote excess perspiration and allow your lungs, sinuses and nose to rid themselves of mucus buildup.
10. Take a brisk walk at least once a day. Walking promotes healthy breathing. While walking, concentrate on taking slow, full breaths. Maintain a rhythm, exhaling slowly.
11. Place 5 to 10 drops of eucalyptus oil into 2 qts. of hot water. Drape a dry hand towel over the back of your head and slowly inhale the steam until the water is no longer hot. The oil's properties and steam will help loosen mucus.
FOR MORE INFORMATIVE MAILS VISIT